LONG LENGTH ALUMINUM PROFILE MACHINING
Our CALIP Normandie Profilé site in Moult, Normandy, specializes in profile machining up to 7.30m. Our long length profiles are intended for the aeronautics, automotive, defense, robotics, industry, medical and energy fields.
From research to delivery of your extra long mechanical parts, we manage the entire supply chain: treatment, painting, anodizing, surcharging, etc., right up to the assembly of your sets and subsets.
Our CALIP Normandie Profilé factory operates a 4.0-oriented machining management system. Our high precision manufacturing processes integrate automation and digital monitoring to the maximum in each operation. All our machining centers are digitally controlled to ensure regular and standardized production to meet the precise requirements of our customers.
- 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC machining centers
- Dimensional capacity: 400 x 250 x 7000 mm
- Minimum extrusion quantity: 250 kg
- Support for sector development (minimum 250 Kg), weight per meter from 0.1 kg to 55 kg.
- Development of different aluminum alloys series 2000, 5000, 6000 and 7000