LONG LENGTH ALUMINUM PROFILE MACHINING
Our profilé CALIP Normandie site in Moult (Normandy) specializes in the machining of profile up to 7m. Our long profiles are intended for the fields of aeronautics, automotive, defense, robotics, industry, medicine and energy.
From research to delivery of your long mechanical parts, we manage the entire supply chain : treatment, painting, anodizing, surtec…, up to the assembly and assembly of your sets.
Our CALIP Normandie profilé factory has set up a 4.0-oriented machining management. Our manufacturing processes integrate automation and digital monitoring as much as possible into each operation. All our machining centers are digitally controlled to ensure regular production and standardized precision meeting the requirements of our customers.
- 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC machining centers
- Dimensional capacity: 400 x 250 x 7000 mm
- Minimum extrusion quantity: 250 kg
- Support for sector development (minimum 250 Kg), weight per meter from 0.1 kg to 55 kg.
- Development of various aluminum alloys series 2XXX, 5XXX, 6XXX and 7XXX